Shane Warne Cricketer News, Profile, Records, Stats

Shane Warne Profile

Shane Warne Profile

Shane Warne is an Australian former international cricketer who captained the Australian national team in ODI. One of Wisden's five cricketers of the 20th century, Shane Warne remains the second-highest Test wicket-taker of all time with 708 from 145 Tests.
And despite it being 11 years since his Test retirement and five since he finished playing, the star appeal remains undimmed. While that is largely due to his work in the media and appearances on shows like 'I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here' he insists that he is far from comfortable with the celebrity tag. "The real me is preferring to be on the couch with my kids, in tracksuit pants," he said. "The other stuff is a bit of fun but I much prefer the quiet life. But it's about balance. Too much couch time and chilling and you crave a bit of social stuff and too much social stuff and you crave being at home. "I value loyalty. Loyalty is one of the most important things in my life. If you've got me as a mate I'll be loyal to you for the rest of my life no matter what and I expect the same in return. "I'm probably too quick to judge people, that if they do the wrong thing by me, I burn them that's it and I cut them off. It's probably a bad trait but I just value loyalty so strongly."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Glenn Maxwell Profile, News, Ranking and Personal Life

Lasith Malinga Profile, News, Ranking and Personal Life

Angelo Mathews Profile, News, Records and Stats